Cake should taste good. I feel that the inside of the cake is just as important as the outside. My advice? Keep an open mind, try something new, and schedule a tasting to determine your favorite combinations.
Below is just a sampling of the flavors I offer. If you don't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask. Custom flavors and new combinations are always welcome. You can choose from buttercream as well as fondant and ganache-covered cakes.
- Vanilla Bean - Vanilla bean cake filled with apricot preserves & almond buttercream
- Caramelized Vanilla - Vanilla cake filled with Italian buttercream drizzled with salted caramel and dark chocolate ganache
- Coffee & Cream - Moist chocolate cake filled with Italian chocolate mocha buttercream
- Chocolate Salted Caramel - Moist chocolate cake drizzled with salted caramel & Italian buttercream
- Chocolate, Butterscotch & Toffee - Moist chocolate cake filled with butterscotch buttercream & toffee pieces
- Luscious Lemon - Lemon cake filled with lemon curd & Italian buttercream
- Lemon, Raspberry & Rose - Lemon cake filled with raspberry jam & Italian rose flavored buttercream
- Spiked Red Velvet - Decadent layers of red-velvet cake and cream cheese frosting laced with amaretto
- Tres Leches - Vanilla cake soaked in three different milks, layered with a light mascarpone whipped cream
- Carrot Cake - Whiskey-soaked layers full of cut carrots & toasted nuts filled with vanilla bean-cream cheese buttercream
- Italian Cream Cake - Moist butter cake made with sour cream, toasted pecans and coconut flakes.
- Gluten Free (+15%) - Made with gluten-free flour.
From the actual cake to the fillings and buttercreams, my cakes are not too sweet. I believe the flavors and textures should speak for themselves.